A manufacturing company in Chattanooga is looking for a CPA or CPA track Accountant to oversee the financial activity of the company.
Principle Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Support all activities and control of the financial management including, but not limited to safeguarding assets, ensuring compliance with corporate policies, self-audit procedures, financial controls, applicable laws and regulations, working capital management, accounting, treasury and credit compliance.
- Guarantee the accuracy of the accounting and financial information.
- Administer budgets and provide detailed variance analysis to management.
- Prepare monthly closing reports.
- Conduct in-dept gross margin analysis for manufacturing jobs and projects and prepare management reports.
- Maintain inter-company transactions and perform monthly reconciliation.
- Review production and inventory entries done by Operations team to ensure correct accounting allocations are made.
- Administer payroll and related documentation.
- Monitor operating cash flow by managing receivables, payable and inventories.
- Work with customers for invoicing and payment follow-ups.
- Help establish strong internal controls around safeguarding company assets.
- Propose recommendations that align with the company’s financial strategy.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Accounting, CPA or CPA track is preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in accounting and financial roles. Management experience will be considered
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience working with full-scale ERP system
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19