Launch your career! We are hiring immediately for full time Warehouse workers! We will teach you about distribution and supply chain techniques valued by Fortune 500 companies around the globe. We are WESCO! We enable the connected world – you help turn on the lights.
What’s in it for you :
In addition to best in class benefits (insurance, PTO, 401K, etc.) we offer:
- A CAREER. Once you have mastered this role (typically 1 year), warehouse associates have the opportunity to move up to a lead role or other positions within WESCO
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- National discounts on commonly used items (phone plans, Whirlpool appliances, etc.)
You matter at WESCO. We’re a global Fortune 500 distributor, but we’re also down to earth, people-first place to work. Our teams are made up of people who care about continuous improvement, not big egos.
Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: $18.25/hour
Here is what you can expect:
- You will be on your feet most of the shift as a material handler, using computers, scan guns, forklifts and other types of motorized equipment
- Picking, packing, shipping, wire cutting, light assembly and general labor – ensuring the perfect quantity and material
What you need to apply:
- No experience required / Entry level
- High School degree or equivalent
- Stable work history
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds with or without assistance
- Able to walk long distances repeatedly throughout the day
- Willingness to learn to operate typical warehouse machinery such as order pickers, forklifts, etc.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Who is this company with all these great things to offer?
We are WESCO. We enable the connected world. We are leading global distributor of Network & Security, Electrical and Utility Power Solutions. We are proud of our culture of ethics, honesty, diversity and growth. We reward initiative and original ideas. WESCO employs individuals around the world. We seek out and encourage diversity of thought and experience. Our differences strengthen our company and enrich our culture. It’s safe to say, you will be welcome here.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply Now!
Due to Covid, when you come onsite for an interview – masks are provided and required. We also social distance to keep you and our team safe.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WESCO International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("WESCO"), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of WESCO to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination.
At WESCO, we build, connect, power, and protect the world. We have the capabilities and expertise to deliver the latest technologies, including: Industrial networking, Intelligent buildings, Cloud computing, Alternative energy, Broadband communications, Critical infrastructure protection, LED lighting retrofits, and Physical security.
This quick apply application is an expression of interest and not an official application. If you are a fit for this role, you will be contacted by the Talent Acquisition Specialist to officially apply to the role at WESCO.com/careers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.25 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location