- Receive daily mail, and open, organize, scan, and distribute documents to appropriate team members within the organization.
- Manage and process outgoing mail through USPS and FedEx services using a metered mailing machine.
- Utilize the case management software to lookup cases for documents.
- Utilize the scanning software to electronically distribute cases to the proper legal teams.
- Review and scan closed case files.
- Other office duties as assigned, such as but not limited to, stocking up on printing supplies, executing non-mail related requests, and other special projects as assigned.
- Assisting with implementing best practices for mailroom and back office processes.
Experience and Skills
- Previous mailroom experience a plus.
- Experience using metered mail machine is a plus.
- Previous experience working day to day in a law firm back office a plus.
- Must have basic knowledge of how to use Windows, MS Office, and Client management software
Job Type: Full-time
- mailroom: 1 year (Preferred)