Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing Services, Enrollment Management Services
If you have a passion for digital marketing, data analysis and enjoy testing new strategies and technologies, then please keep reading!
EducationDynamics is a marketing services and technology company dedicated to getting students to the right program at the right school at the right time. We work hand-in-hand with colleges and universities to analyze all current marketing efforts and recommend a customized, measurable marketing plan.
Upon launch, we let our vast inquiry generation abilities and extensive marketing expertise work for each partner, building a strong foundation of data necessary to grow enrollments and meet ROI targets. Our services also cover the key stages of the student lifecycle, from initial inquiry through program enrollment.
We are looking for a highly skilled and passionate Marketing Manager. This role will report to the Sr. Director of Marketing Services and be responsible for the creation, implementation and management of Multichannel (Affiliate, Content, Display, Paid Search, Social, etc.) Marketing Plans. This role interacts directly with internal Account, Business Intelligence and Product teams, as well as university stakeholders on a daily basis.
CORE CRITICAL COMPETENCIES
- Nimble, creative thinker
- "Need for speed" sense of urgency
- Strong desire to be part of a start-up culture within a well-established company
- The ability to not only manage but lead a team of talented professionals
- Excellent communicator with superior verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Creation, implementation and management of cross-channel marketing media plans designed to meet and/or exceed clients' business goals. Comfort with budgets exceeding $1 million.
- Build, manage, and optimize paid media campaigns in Google AdWords, GDN, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Retargeting and other platforms
- Continue to grow, manage and support external vendor relationships
- Adoption and testing of new marketing technologies and processes
- Reporting and presentation of client data from both proprietary internal and external platforms (GlassPanel, BingAds, Google AdWords/Analytics, Facebook, MediaAlpha, Yahoo, etc.)
- Construction of creative asset briefs for internal content and design team
- Internally facing analysis of performance across multiple revenue channels
- Partner with account team on status call documents creation
- Help clients gain a better understanding digital marketing and EdDy's place in the higher education marketing vertical
- Media buying and/or agency experience required
- Bachelor's degree required; preferably in Advertising, Marketing, Business or related field
- 2-5 years of experience in Agency and/or Higher Ed.
- Prior experience in higher education marketing space is a plus, but not required
- Working knowledge of copywriting, landing page design, SEO, and Google Quality Score
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite: Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
EducationDynamics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon any protected status, including but not limited to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, affectional or sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity or expression.
EducationDynamics offers reasonable accommodations in the hiring and employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.