Part-time | Contract$20 - $25 an hour
- Hospice Care
- High School Diploma or GED
- Middle School Education
Full Job Description
Genus Patris Hospice has an immediate opening for per visit Hospice Aide. The Hospice Aide is a non-professional employee trained to provide personal care and related services in the home for terminally ill patients.This person should be extremely compassionate and caring and have superb bedside manner.He/she functions under the direct supervision of a registered nurse to assist the patient to perform on 2 or more ADL's.
- Are willing to go to the following areas : North Harris County but not limited to : North Houston, The woodlands, Spring, Kingwood, Humble; West and southeast Harris County which includes but not limited to - Katy ,west houston, Dickinson, Seabrook, Clearlake, Webster, Friendswood, Kemah. Pasadena; Brazoria County
- Has active Certified Nursing Assistant license
- Have completed the 9th grade, with ability to read and write at an adequate level. High school graduates or GED preferred.
- Have the ability to meet the physical demands of the job.
- Have an interest in and a sympathetic attitude toward caring for the sick at home.
- Have the emotional maturity necessary for establishing and maintaining a good rapport with patient and family members.
- Demonstrate the ability to be able to work within a multi-disciplinary team setting.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in field situations and navigate within assigned district.
- Have and maintain an automobile to be used for work.
- Must inform all employees and cooperate and coordinate to assure highest performance of quality when providing services to the beneficiary.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hospice: 1 year (Preferred)
- CNA: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly