MRC Global serves the oil and gas industry across the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors as well as the chemical and gas distribution market sectors worldwide. We have an immediate opening for a Driver CDL/Warehouse Associate.
Responsible for delivering material and warehouse and pipe yard operations including pulling stock to fill customer orders, shipping and receiving, inventory management, and warehouse/yard maintenance and upkeep.
Individual must be able to perform the essential duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Deliver material to our customers on time, providing excellent customer service;
- Unload material, tools, and equipment from vendor trucks; inspect material for minimum MRC Global quality requirements;
- Maintain site inventory by assisting in inventory audits;
- Stock and transfer material, tools, and equipment to appropriate shelf, bin, rack, or pipe bundle by a predetermined sequence, including bin location, size, type, style, and length;
- Mark material with correct identifying information;
- Transfer material to and from the shops for modification purposes;
- Assemble customer orders from stock and package orders in boxes and pallets as per customer requirements;
- Pull orders for delivery and stock-to-stock transfer; load onto correct truck or transfer to packing area using a forklift, overhead crane, and heavy equipment;
- Prepare documentation for UPS, LTL, SH, or Air shipments;
- Enter appropriate inventory (incoming and outgoing) information into the SIMS system, as needed;
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness in compliance with OSHA and MRC Global safety policies;
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned;
- Take reasonable care for the safety and health of yourself and others; report workplace hazards, injuries, or illness immediately.
Any combination of requirements, which provide knowledge and abilities necessary to perform essential duties and responsibilities, will be considered.
- High School Diploma or GED (General Education Degree) or equivalent combination of education and work experience;
- Valid Driver’s license and current Class A CDL certification with the ability to meet the MRC vehicle policy;
- Ability to learn MRC, federal, health and safety regulations, learn MRC sales and operational business processes;
- Basic computer skills;
- Basic math and good reading skills
- Day 1 - Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company Paid: Short Term Disability, Long Term, Basic Life
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- 401K Matching (up to 5% match)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- class a cdl: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
Home Time policy:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply