As a developer, you will be involved in all stages of the project lifecycle from requirements, to design, to development, to testing, and implementation.
This is a great role for someone who wants to work with cloud-based and mobile applications in the health care space.
The applications you will be building will have direct impact on the lives of thousands of health care patients.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop web applications that are high quality, scalable and reliable.
- Design, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software applications.
- Assist with deploying and maintaining production web servers.
- IIS/Windows Server experience.
- Familiarity with SQL Server or other popular web databases.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years of experience programming in C# and the .NET Framework.
- Experience with Entity Framework and dependence injected style of coding.
- Experience using design patterns.
- Experience working in an Agile Environment.
- Understanding of relational database design.
- Experience with Android or iPhone development is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- .NET 3.5 or greater
- MVC 4 or greater
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- Windows Server/Internet Information Server (IIS) Administration
- RESTful API / Web Services
- Android/Java a plus
- iPhone/Object C/Swift a plus
- Open and collaborative workspace environment.
- Walking distance from restaurants and shops