Changing the world is all in a day's work at Chamberlain Group. If you love innovation and creativity, here's your chance to make a career of it. Join us at the Chamberlain Group as a Marketing Communications Planner based in our modern headquarters building in Oak Brook, IL.
The Marketing Communications Planner will work with the Channel Marketing team, other internal partners, and outside agencies, to manage the communications process and develop materials for five annual customer promotions and consumer/end user offers. They will work in concert with the Planner, Co-Op Advertising and Local Marketing, within the organization and with local LiftMaster Dealers, this individual will also develop and implement local dealer turnkey marketing programs to leverage national initiatives and will drive local activation and dealer/distributor adoption and use. Additionally, this individual assesses co-op fund expenditures and identifies dealer advertising best practices and effective local media mix models.
Marketing Communications Planner Experience:
Marketing Communications Planner Responsibilities:
- B.S. Marketing or related field required
- Seven years’ consumer marketing experience, preferably in trade promotion with an emphasis in media buying and creative development. Field marketing and dealer/distribution network experience are a plus
- A minimum of 10% of domestic/international travel may be required
For Immediate Consideration:
- Oversee the annual planning of national mailer contents and timelines, and execution of the mailers; responsible for the creation and development of some of the content for the mailers.
- Lead the Channel team, advertising agency, and other internal partners in developing dealer promotional communications.
- Manage local activation of national marketing campaigns and promotions. Set timelines to align to established promotion dates.
- Initiate contact with dealers and recommend marketing strategies intended to drive sales.
- Act as marketing communications lead on local/individual dealer marketing support and execution. Create marketing communications that are developed specifically for the dealer and their business environment.
- Work to increase effectiveness of local dealer marketing and co-op advertising campaigns. Involved in the development of marketing messages and materials to increase dealer participation, as well as evaluating turnkey marketing programs that will be effective for our dealers in increasing business.
- Creates planning calendars and schedules that reflect marketing activities being developed or that are active.
- Supervise outside agencies to develop co-op advertising template materials. Provide direction on the creation of materials and ensure timely delivery to fit the promotional timeline.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Please submit your resume via our career page at
View our recruiting video by visiting our website. Share our immediate openings with your circle of friends, business Associates and family members. We have awesome opportunities.
This Marketing Communications Planner opportunity offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and in-service bonus, and more! We're an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.
Chamberlain Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.
Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers via email or phone or other methods.