QuantaDyn Technical Services Corporation is seeking a Director of Human Resources to join our growing organization. The Director of Human Resources will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organization’s mission and talent strategy.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization’s human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least five years of labor relations and human resource management experience required with government contractor.
- Experience with the administration of Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA) including participation in bargaining sessions, grievance and dispute resolution, and CBA renewal negotiations required.
- Experience with administering the McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with ADP TotalSource desired.
- Continually required to sit, walk and stand.
- Ability to communicate orally with candidates, coworkers and management is crucial.
- Continually required to use common office equipment including but not limited to computers, phones, fax, scanner and others.
- Ability to lift, move, store, or transport items up to 10 lbs. in varied environments.
M-F, 0800 – 1700
Some light travel anticipated
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
QuantaDyn Technical Services Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.