We are urgently looking for RPA Technical Project Manager / Contract 1+ yr / $All Inclusive / Remote until Covid-19
Role: RPA Technical Project Manager
Location : Dallas,TX/Folsom,CA
Contract: 1+ yr
Work Status: USC/GC/H1B
Rate: $All Inclusive
Start Date: April 2020
Remote: REMOTE until Covid-19
** UiPath Experience is a must Minimum 2 years
- Experienced and Technically strong Project Manager
- Develop a long-term strategy and roadmap for RPA.
- Work with RPA consultants and internal resources to develop viable use cases for RPA and build a pipeline of demand for RPA. Evaluate user requests for business process automation to determine feasibility, ROI and technical requirements.
- Engage with business leadership and calibrate expectations, align on delivery and business benefits.
- Manage a project intake process and execute the project life cycle, including planning and scope definition, effort estimation, design, development, integration testing, user-acceptance testing, production and support transition.
- Work with the PMO organization to define delivery patterns and different project / delivery paths depending on the size and complexity of the patterns.
- Develop the RPA delivery function and build a technical delivery model that incorporates an agile delivery methodology. Manage a repeatable delivery process that breaks projects into user stories and translate into executable sprints.
- Put in place delivery governance including how estimates are done, integration testing guidelines, user-acceptance test guidelines and release management. Control project scope and ensure projects are delivered within budget and timeline.
- Develop KPIs and metrics to measure RPA delivery efficiency and effectiveness as well as delivery throughput.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed as assigned for this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements; additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree (Required) Computer Science or Management Information Systems or related business degree.
- Seven years progressive experience as an IT professional with relevant experience in the space of business analysis, process automation, business process engineering or robotics automation.
- Prior experience in managing a delivery function or team is a must, with experience in building metrics and measures for delivery (Required)
- Experience with RPA tools such as Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Blue Prism, etc. (Strongly Preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact and influence associates and management at all levels. Strong organizational, prioritization, project management, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Ability to resolve issues with detail-oriented approach and to resolve conflicting situations. Experience in analyzing and communicating technical designs, project issues and status effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects of cross-functional teams; demonstrated knowledge of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Ability to articulate technical information to a variety of audiences.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project)..
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $80.00 - $100.00 per hour
- IT: 10 years (Required)
- UiPath: 2 years (Required)
- Project Manager: 5 years (Preferred)