The Customer Service Representative I provides legendary Customer Service while selling/ cross-selling TD products to new and existing Customers. Takes residential mortgage loan applications AND offers or negotiates terms of residential mortgage loans for compensation or gain.
- Meets with customers and prospects and develops understanding of other financial objectives and needs. Assesses customer information and suggests appropriate product and service solutions. Sells customers on value and benefits of suggested alternatives and closes sales.
- Maintains strong product and sales knowledge and champions core service values.
- Provides sound advice at every Customer interaction to create a positive Customer Experience and ensures that the Customer’s financial needs are met.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding specific individual sales goals.
- Provides exceptional Customer service by meeting all Customer demands as they relate to relatively straightforward inquiries, with the support of more experienced personnel.
- Generally resolves problems independently, escalating more difficult issues to supervisors.
- Performs a broad range of tasks of varying complexity and scope.
- Cross-sell products to provide multi-services for Customers and makes referrals to partners.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 Years of related experience.
- Sales skills with the ability to influence Customers.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Teller experience helpful.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Ability to schedule and prioritize work.
- Complete Core Training Requirements and on the job training requirements.
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Completes online regulatory training requirements.
- Notary License preferred.