- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Certified Supply Chain Professional
- Transportation Management
- Supply Chain Experience
Calling all recent college GRADS! Now that you've finished your degree, we think it's your time to BLUME! Come grow your career with us!
Blume Global is a technology company based in Pleasanton, CA. We recently renamed and relaunched our company as Blume, but we have been an established technology services company for 24 years as REZ-1, Inc., primarily servicing the North American intermodal transportation market. Blume is a successful, privately owned company with approximately 200 employees located in offices in Pleasanton CA, Wellesley MA, Oak Brook IL, and Hong Kong. Today, we develop and operate cloud-based solutions for stakeholders in the global supply chain; shippers, logistics companies and transportation providers.
Our relaunch as Blume is part of a new growth strategy that entails significant investment in R&D over the coming 2-3 years as we build upon our industry-leading digital platform with machine learning, AI and big data at its foundation. This is an extremely exciting time for Blume, and we are urgently building out our organization to enable and support our growth.
Blume is an energetic, diverse environment where we pride ourselves on high standards, collaboration, and personal development. As an established and successful company, we offer our employees competitive compensation, and a broad set of benefits often only found with larger companies, but more importantly, a working environment where everyone makes a difference - with opportunities to match.
As an Entry Level Product Analyst, you will:
- Be responsible for bringing new products and new functionalities to existing products
- Work creatively with a lot of passion and enthusiasm to define the requirements of world-class product for Blume Global
- Collaborate with people from multiple departments
If you are energetic & passionate about taking up a new challenge then we are interested in speaking to you!
- Familiarize yourself with the existing product line's components and its potential impact on the market as a whole
- Define new requirements to be added to the product as part of multiple release cycles.
- Work with the Engineering Team very closely to translate the business requirements into system/functional requirements so that the team can design and build the product.
- Keep track of new functionalities being added as part of the Product Release to be made available customers.
- Some experience with Agile Development Methodology - Defining Epics, Writing Stories etc.
- Be able to work independently and pro-actively.
- Excellent team player and be able to collaborate very well with Engineering and Product Management Teams.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain domain with experience working on Transportation Management Systems (like - Manhattan, JDA, SAP, Oracle) on Inbound and Outbound Execution flow.
- An understanding of end to end Supply Chain Planning and Execution - with special emphasis on Ocean, Rail, and Air modes.
- Having a certification in CSCP would be a definite plus!
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Engineering (nice to have a major in Computer Science / Industrial Engineering)
- Strong motivational skills, especially when it comes to working as an individual contributor, leading a small team and working with the Engineering Team.
All entry-level positions are located in our beautiful new offices in the East Bay of the famous Silicon Valley, California!