Are you a finance enthusiast with hands on programming experience and a desire to improve your coding skills? Are you tech savvy and also have a genuine interest in risk management with a global understanding of the basic concepts in finance? If your answer is yes to one of these questions, this may be the right opportunity for you. Imagine Software is seeking a Financial Data Analyst, who will help to maintain a state of the art security master and analytics database. The right candidate will be someone who enjoys operational tasks and client interaction as well as programming. This is a hybrid position which stands between IT and Operations with an estimated ratio of 40/60.
Essential Job Functions
- Act as front line support handling client requests related to Imagine's data offering.
- Participate in data quality improvement projects as assigned by your supervisor.
- Investigate and troubleshoot production issues such as job failures or discrepancies in data.
- Work with Trade Support and Client Management groups to ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Make recommendations to prevent reoccurring issues, and automate manual processes.
- Other operational duties as assigned by your supervisor such as setting up next day's corporate actions, checking KPI reports, investigating trade rejections etc.
- A genuine interest in Finance and Risk Management
- A quantitative degree such as Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, etc.
- Working knowledge of at least one modern programming language
- Good communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Detailed orientated
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and keep calm under stress
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Knowledge of financial instruments including Equities, Bonds, Credit Products and their associated Derivatives
- Previous experience working in Linux environment
- 1-2 years of similar experience within the operations or IT departments in Financial Services industry
About Imagine Software
Imagine Software is a leading provider of real-time investment management solutions worldwide. Its flagship product, the Imagine Trading System, is a cross-asset trading, portfolio, and risk management solution available as a cloud-based, hosted solution or an enterprise application. Developed for alternative investment companies of all sizes, Imagine Software serves thousands of users worldwide with its unique combination of proven enterprise functionality, comprehensive data management and business process automation.
Our clients include top financial institutions such as Societe Generale, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, China Merchant Securities and many more.
Visit imaginesoftware.com ( http://imaginesoftware.com/ ) to learn more.