Dear Fun-loving, energetic professional,
Do you want to have a positive impact on people’s lives? Are you interested in a career that empowers people of Curl? Do you love to learn? We dance, we sing, we grow in our path. We take our Curl purpose seriously! We love World music, and jazz. If you haven’t already, Check out our salon on instagram.
We love education and believe in growing together. We take care of our clients with a “We” attitude, Not “I, me or my.”
The successful applicant will need a positive, outgoing personality, who works well in a fast paced, did we say..busy environment. The core values we choose are integrity and respect and trustworthiness. We gain recognition through excellence in our Curl craft. Happiness is a result of our sincere desire to Curl empower!
If you enjoy working with clients in a creative, professional and fun environment we would love to talk to you. If you want to work for a global purpose, join us. This is for a stylist position.
- Great people and communication skills
- Working as a true team member
- Upbeat and positive personality
- Good organization skills
- High school diploma or higher
- Cosmetology License in the state of Maryland
- A love of learning
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Retirement Plan
We practice distancing when possible, excellent sanitation and cute masks.
- Cosmetologist: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible