Good Fellas Industries is a manufacturing company specializing in window treatments and bedding products. For over 20 years GFI has been meeting the needs of the hospitality Industry through our custom fabrication, superior project management and professional installation. Our mission is to provide the best service, solution and project management in the industry.
Our Project Estimator works closely with or Lead Estimator to effectively and accurately calculate new bid packages for an RFQ. The Project Estimator will need to be comfortable working under pressure and in a deadline driven environment with a strong background in mathematics.
· Effectively and accurately calculate new bid packages
· Communicate with customers and sales representatives for job costing accuracy
· Call Vendors/Supplier for costs and quotes
· Negotiate pricing as needed
· Analyze blue prints
· Prepare job cost analysis for new orders
· Prepare budgets
· Maintain and organize all open project files
· Assist department in meeting all deadlines
· Assist Project Managers in revision and budget clarifications and changes
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) and/or 5 years’ related experience as a Project Estimator in a Manufacturing environment.
· Cost Accounting experience a plus.
· Experience in the hospitality industry and working with designers is preferred.
· Must have strong communications skills both verbal and written.
· Ability to follow through with details and document changes as requested.
· Must be able to manage multiple requests, assess priorities and consistently achieve deadlines.
· Good organization skills a must.
· Spanish speaking a plus.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Excel a must.
· Ability to analyze information.
· Must work well with others/teamwork.
· Must have ability to work independently and show leadership.
· Quick Study.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Estimating: 5 years (Required)