- High School Diploma or GED
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
When you join The Robert Allen Duralee Group, one of the nation’s leading designers, marketers and distributors of decorative fabrics and home furnishings, you join an exciting company that is known for its vision, style, creativity and commitment to quality and service.
Primarily responsible for processing orders for products contained in the Book Area.
High School degree or equivalent; ability to read and understand written instructions, order documents and short correspondence; must have ability to perform computer functions and use scanning equipment, must have ability to operate fork truck safely; must have ability to handle more than one assignment at a time; exhibits strong attention to detail; must be flexible and have the ability to switch from one task to another as needed
Essential Job Functions
1. Pull sample product from specific locations as indicated in RF unit.
2. Sort sample product according to order, based on instructions provided by the RF unit.
3. Deliver sample orders to packing stations, indicating priority orders.
4. Communicate with Sample Coordination to have pick lists deleted when requested item is confirmed as missing.
5. Perform stock moves with the RF unit when moving sample product from one location to another.
6. Perform daily inspections of assigned fork truck.
7. Help department meet and exceed specified service levels.
8. Responsible for accurately and neatly receiving inventory from 25FLOOR/25SDFLR and locating to the correct shelves based on category.
9. Maintain a neat and organized pallet racking where sample product is located
10. Assist in opening of incoming mail returns of memo samples
11. Pull and distribute supplies to all packing stations upstairs
12. Pull export orders from paper instructions to provide dimensions and weights for Shipping instructions
13. Maintain organization of assigned aisles.
14. Perform housekeeping duties.
Marginal Job Functions
1. Performs other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made that would not result in undue hardship to the company to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is impossible to list all of the physical requirements for the position, however, while performing the duties of this job, the employee sits, stands, walks, communicates with others, listens, climbs and balances, stoops, kneels, crouches, crawls, reaches with arms and hands and lifts up to 75 pounds.
The vision requirement is the ability to view at close and far distances, to identify and distinguish colors, to observe and area that can be seen up and down or left to right while eyes are fixed on a given point, to judge distances and spatial relationships and to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus.
The environmental conditions are normal and the noise level in the work environment is moderately noisy.
The Company offers a comprehensive benefits package including health and welfare benefits, 401k and paid time off.