VIDEOGRAPHER and PHOTOGRAPHER
Reaves Law Firm, one of the fastest growing personal injury law firms in Tennessee, is looking for an experienced Videographer to join the team at its Memphis offices. This position will be responsible for the integration of videography and photography with the communication strategy for Reaves Law Firm and related companies collectively. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced, energized team environment.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for video production from start to finish, including pre-production, shooting, editing, animation, and post-production. He or she will guide the creative process and identify opportunities for video projects to coordinate with existing communication and media activities.
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, external promotional social media videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, and other company-wide projects.
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Develop production schedules; collaborate with others in communications department to coordinate content throughout the year
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Select, manage and coordinate video production with outside contractors when needed
- Identify opportunities for social media development and integration.
Position Requirements: Bachelor's degree or the equivalent field experience in communications, video production, or a related field with experience shooting, producing and editing videos/photographs. Must be able to submit a Reel for proof of work.
- Strong project coordination and strong relationship management experience.
- Significant experience with a variety of digital and social media platform implementation and maintenance.
Knowledge & Abilities:
- Proficiency with professional cameras, HD and SD formats, pre-production/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, scriptwriting, storyboarding and photography.
- Proficiency with small format mixers, compression, EQ, effects processors, audio recording techniques for studio and field, multi-track and waveform editing.
- Proficiency with post-production digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compression for multiple delivery platforms.
- Proficiency of Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, and other necessary software.
- Proficiency of RED Digital Cinema Cameras
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Coordination: 1 year (Preferred)
- Final Cut Pro: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)