Who We Are:
Penn Environmental & Remediation, Inc. is a full service environmental company with over 20 years of experience providing cost-effective solutions to a wide range of environmental, engineering and energy challenges. We have multiple offices in the Mid-Atlantic region, and do work for both public and private clients throughout the United States. If you are looking for an environment where you can make an immediate difference and to join a dynamic team with a wide range of expertise, Penn E&R is the place for you!
Who We Need:
Our continued growth has created an excellent career opportunity for a Professional Wetland Scientist: (Junior level will be considered:). This position could be located in our Hatfield, PA corporate office or our Mansfield, PA office.:
Your Education will include:
Your Knowledge, Skills and Experience will include:
- BS/BA degree (minimum) in a natural science field of study
What YOU Can Do For Us:
- Certification as a Professional Wetland Scientist, Certified Wetland Botanist or Certified Professional Wetland Delineator is preferred (candidates already progressing toward a certification may be considered:)
- Minimum 5 field seasons of wetland delineation experience using the 1987 Corps of Engineers Wetland Delineations Manual or appropriate wetland delineation training or coursework
- Familiarity with Army Corps of Engineers regional supplements
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to work outdoors in variable weather conditions and on challenging terrain
- Working knowledge of GPS mapping technologies
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Experience with AutoCad or similar GIS Mapping Software a plus but not required
- PA qualified Bog Turtle surveyor is a plus
- Ability to identify threatened and endangered plant species typically found in eastern and central Pennsylvania is a plus
You will bring your strong client service attitude, self-motivated/pro-active approach and ability to manage a variety of tasks in a high quality manner within a dynamic team environment. You must have enthusiasm for outstanding client service, a persistent initiative to continually learn new technical practices and to earn the confidence of clientele, company management, colleagues and regulators.
You will execute environmental tasks related to site development projects in the electric utility, oil & gas, commercial and retail development areas. Practice experience must include:
What WE Can Do For You:
- Wetland screening and delineation field work
- Wetland investigation report preparation
- Permit application preparation
- Environmental field investigations and report preparation for bog turtles and t/e plant species
Come work for a company that will value your hard work, appreciate your achievements and provide opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Competitive compensation
- Strong healthcare benefits package
- 401K with a Company match
- And More!
If you want to look forward to coming to work every day and feel that you have made an impact, please submit your resume.