2020 Program Dates:
June 1, 2020 - August 14, 2020
As a Cloud Support Summer Intern, you will focus on learning how Vertex’s sales, product, and development teams work together to provide second level support to customers involving moderately complex issues. You will help to facilitate resolution of customer issues by logging and verifying issues, collaborating with appropriate resources to identify the root cause.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
Education and Training:
- Learn how to troubleshoot in the areas of product functionality, data, calculation, and integration issues.
- Suggest improvements to the current support process
- Learn how to communicate customers’ needs and requirements to other Vertex employees and teams
- Aid in providing consistent communication to work lead and customer to effectively manage expectations
- Applicants should be pursuing a bachelor’s degree through an Accredited University - preferably students at a junior level or higher
- Majoring in Business, Communications, Computer Science or related degree
- Demonstrated interest in a facilities management-oriented career, with coursework in support of this goal
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Show a demonstrated interest in the technology industry and a passion for the Vertex brand