Front End Developer
Responsibilities for the Software Engineer will include:
Requirements for the Software Engineer:
- Participate in Agile / Scrum methodology to deliver high quality software releases every quarter.
- Innovate awesome software that changes not just the business but the whole medical industry.
- Working with technical staff to understand problems with software.
- Developing specifications and estimations to resolve issues.
- Designing, developing, coding, testing, building, deploying and debugging new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Performance and scalability tuning.
Compensation for the Software Engineer
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, equivalent experience may be accepted in exceptional cases.
- Familiarity with RDBMS or NO SQL DB
- Strong problem solving skills; adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
- A high-quality bar; just-enough documentation, unit testing, code reviews, test automation, continuous integration & deployment and a preference for agile methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Salary $90,000-$110,000
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Flexible workspaces that cater to your current needs and personal preferences, including collaboration rooms, private offices, pair programming offices, etc.
Please send qualified resumes to Mike Moreno at Mmoreno@pipercompanies.com
- No sponsorship or C2C arrangements available