***The job location is Metro Accessible***
As the Cybersecurity Program Manager you will be responsible for the execution and delivery of the High Value Asset (HVA) program to our federal client. This will require you to be able to create a strategy and technology roadmap to manage operational activities supporting the discovery and planning of High-Value Assets for the Federal Government. As the Program Manager, you will be working with the Federal Government to design, implement and maintain the program in accordance to High Value Assets Memo-17-09.
- Responsible for establishing HVA governance documentation, conducting government interviews with stakeholders involved in the HVA environment and its supporting systems, and administering in-depth technical assessments and holistic analysis of HVAs.
- Create and deliver multiple projects by leading and guiding business and technical resources from project intake to delivery.
- Provide direction and guidance to successfully launch and facilitate new technology and tools using the current project management methodology (Agile).
- Manage all aspects of the project to include but not limited to the project scope, resources, financials, communications, timeline, documentation, and reporting using project management methods.
- Oversee and manage the procurement process for the project, ensuring that appropriation requests, purchase orders, and goods receipts are actively maintainedand submitted.
- Work with and collaborate with partners to ensure successful delivery of the program.
- Interact and communicate project plans, concerns, and issues with senior leadership and the government.
-Ensure successful and timely project completion.
Current IRS Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) (Preferred)
Bachelor's Degree in Business or Information Technology
10years of experience in Project Management
3+ years Agile Project Management experience
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time