Ideal candidate can be with or without sales experience. Should have a passion for sales. Love to sell Insurance and financial products. Position requires sales appetite willing to make outbound call and handle inbound calls. Team member should be able to work independently. As an agency staff member, you will be part of a team focused on providing insurance and financial products to help customers protect their homes, cars, lives and retirement income.
- We are offering up to $1000 Signing Bonus if you have a solid track record and hit your goals for 90 days.
- Combination of base salary, commission, and bonus (Monthly and Yearly).
- After obtaining License and completion of probation we offer 10 Paid Days off (increases the longer you work with company) and 6 Public holidays
- Quarterly company sponsored events and trips
- Career Advancement Opportunities - we are looking for agents that are willing to step up and possibly move into leadership positions as we grow our agency
- Medical Benefits - Workplace benefits
- Selling Property and Casualty Insurance
- Providing excellent customer service by processing payments & report claims
- Performing Insurance reviews
- Cross-selling existing customers with other Allstate products
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referrals
- Generating quotes
- Conducting policy reviews & updating policies
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Property and Casualty License (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus