Full Time, Part Time Dining Services Supervisor All Shifts Available
Brookdale Club Hill 1245 Colonial Drive Garland, TX 75043
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
- Assist Manager with daily operations and supervision of dining services associates
- Directly supervise and monitor servers to ensure quality of service and customer satisfaction
- Plan daily menu for residents in accordance with company standards and procedures
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation standards
- Assist service staff during mealtime as needed Required skills and qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- One year of relevant dining experience required
- Current ServSafe certification required
- Obtain/hold any local, state, and/or county required food handling licenses
- Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you"re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.