Responsible for leading a group of logistics analysts, inventory managers and warehouse personnel and will be the primary interface between Global Sustainment's Supply Chain Management and Depot COE, Program Management and Lockheed Martin customers. Oversees the day to day performance against Supply Chain contracts for RMS. Work to ensure appropriate Global Sustainment Supply Chain Management and Depot resources, processes and applications are being implemented and resources are appropriately trained. Will be responsible for implementing common RMS Global Sustainment Supply Chain Management and Depot processes and applications.
Secret Clearance Required
-Extensive knowledge of sustainment tools i.e. SCM+, Yantra, Xelus, Maximo, COS, P2P SAP or comparable tools
- Strong understanding and be able to effectively provide support for capture and execution of Performance Based Logistics programs and Lifetime Support programs.
- Experience in project management
- Strong knowledge and experience in business metrics including evaluating and developing metrics
- Minimum 5 years experience as a manager
- Minimum 2 years experience in Supply Chain Network Design
- Minimum 2 years experience in Inventory Planning & Optimization
- Minimum 2 years experience in Demand Forecasting, Supply Chain Modeling and Simulation
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.