Monday to Saturday 8am- 11am
The Child Care Attendant is responsible for helping to maintain a safe, clean and welcoming environment, and for interacting with children through active play and structured activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Having good physical stamina & able to lift children & work at their physical level.
- Possess an understanding of how to identify and meet the needs of young children.
- Treating children, their families and visitors with dignity, respect & professionalism.
- Providing high quality care to children who can be physically/mentally demanding.
- Can establish a respectful relationship with children from any social background.
- Committed to safeguarding the welfare of toddlers and young children.
- Supervising the activities of young children at all times.
- Maintain cleanliness of toys, puzzles and surfaces of room.
- Manage check-in and check-out for children.
- Communicated needs of supplies to management.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $9.00 /hour
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma