An organized, responsible and capable individual is required for a household in Chelsea. The successful candidate will be an upbeat and proactive individual that relishes in the opportunity to assist with the professional and social needs of a high net worth individual on a part time basis.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 10.00am to 2.00pm
- Very occasional weekend work may be required and will be remunerated separately
- Salary: Dependent upon experience
- Location: Chelsea
- Start Date: End of December with final interviews being conducted on December 17th
- Household administration (paying bills, scheduling maintenance appointments, home related errands and organizational projects) as well as supply stocking.
- Arranging transfers, reservations and meetings.
- Maintaining a daily calendar for social and professional appointments.
- Booking personal and professional travel (flights, hotels, transfers, hire cars and/or activities).
- Packing for holidays or trips.
- Organizing occasional events or dinner parties.
- Communicating effectively with other staff members and building personnel daily.
- Assisting in any way needed for the smooth running of the principal’s affairs.
- The core focus of the successful candidate will be to support the principal in all requirements regarding his social life and the smooth running of the home.
- A soft, gentle, polite and professional nature is essential.
- Must have strong work ethic and be comfortable working independently.
- A proactive and responsible individual is essential; someone who can think for themselves and take charge of a situation is desired.
- Immaculate personal presentation is essential.
- Discretion and loyalty are essential as are a strong work ethic.
- Must have a previous C-Suite and PA/EA experience.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States of America.
- Ability to speak French is a bonus.
Job Type: Part-time
- PA/EA: 3 years (Preferred)