Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will have a positive impact on the intelligence community? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, Agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the advanced skills needed to build creative systems solutions to drive the next wave of innovation from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. Using Agile life cycle development, you’ll build Web-based applications. You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you’re developing considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change the intelligence community for the better.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
access to experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
Nice If You Have:
- 8+ years of experience with the design and development of Web-based applications
- Experience with performing object-oriented development in an Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment
- Experience with the design, configuration, development, delivery, and management of MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience in building interfaces over ElasticSearch and working with ElasticSearch directly to write and optimize queries
- Experience with using DevOpsSec processes, including Docker and container orchestration
- Experience with Linux and Windows infrastructure
- Ability to integrate with various customer applications using Web services, work in an Agile environment, and incorporate DevOps practices
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with DevOps tools, including GitHub, Subversion, Jenkins, CruiseControl, Maven, Artifactory, or Confluence
- Experience with security tools
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, CJ1, NSG1