You are: a winner, a trainer, an accountability champion, and a team builder.
We are: committed to making you successful and supporting you 100%.
How we do it: People Excellence + Process Excellence
If this sounds like a good match, READ ON…
Industry: Plastic Custom Injection Molding; Light Product Assembly; Part Decoration
Job Type: First Shift (1-A or 1-B); Full-time
Annual Salary: $52,000 -$60,000
Shift Options: Shift 1-A (Mon-Thu) 5am – 2:30pm; (Fri) 5am – 1:30pm
Shift 1-B (Mon-Thu) 10am - 7:30pm; (Fri) 9:15am – 5:45pm
Commitment to People Excellence
- Interview candidates and hire employees that show up on time every day and can/will do the job correctly every time.
- Conduct extensive group and one-on-one training that produces employees that follow 100% of the steps 100% of the time.
- Train employees to recognize non-standard conditions and know exactly what to do and how to respond when these occur.
- Identify and utilize full talents/skills of your team including cross-training them to 100% on secondary responsibilities.
- Provide positive and correctional coaching; have difficult conversations and transform them into opportunities for employee growth.
- Treat everyone like a professional and use big and small successes as a chance to show appreciation.
- Model and reinforce Core Values so behavior is consistently in compliance with our requirements.
Commitment to Process Excellence
- Learn and enforce 100% of the production-related processes and standards.
- Follow production schedules and create shift plans from overall corporate priorities that drive clarity and unify goals.
- Complete paperwork and track required metrics daily, weekly, and monthly; data must be accurate and entered on time every time.
- Alert the leadership team when the process steps do not produce products/services that meet 100% of the standards 100% of the time.
- Offer suggestions on how to make processes that produce products/services that meet 100% of the standards 100% of the time.
- Attend and positively contribute in required cross-functional and departmental meetings; show up prepared and on time, every time.
- Carefully and accurately document and track employee performance and issues including time and attendance, met/missed quality, and productivity goals. Put corrective actions in place to meet all standard consistently and without bias.
- Facilitate and drive strict 5S compliance in the molding and raw material storage area.
- Outstanding communication skills with patience to train to 100%.
- Desire to build a strong team and lead them be successful.
- Proficient in reading production schedules and manufacturing metrics.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook without coaching.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
- With Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree: Aggressive “go-getter” with 3 years of manufacturing-related experience and 1 year of leadership experience.
- Without Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree: Skilled leader with 10 years of experience, a proven track-record in a production-related company, and ongoing professional training courses.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $52,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing-related: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift