Role : Java Developer (W2)
Location : Fremont, CA
Systems level Java Developer with 7-9 years of experience
- Proven skills in all phases of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong programming/development background in Java
- Perl, Python, or Shell scripting.
- Ability to translate requirements into logical scripts/work flows (using Client-OO).
- Good experience w/ databases, complex SQL.
- Excellent problem solving and creative thinking, willingness to learn new technologies and a can-do attitude.
- Must be good at documenting test scenarios and test results.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results. * Quick learner, self-starter, and independent.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge/Experience authoring Client-OO workflows.
- Proficiency with Windows, UNIX, Linux operating systems.
- Will be working on automating business application processes like patching, re-points, etc.
- Will work with application leads, system analysts, and middleware engineers to build, test, and deploy scripts/workflows.
- Develop Client-OO flows to suit business requirements and support existing flows/processes.
Thanks & Regards,
Contact Number: 302-449-6948
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Windows, UNIX, Linux operating systems: 6 years
- Java Developer: 8 years
- * Perl, Python, or Shell scripting: 5 years
- Client-OO workflows: 4 years
Required work authorization: