Skilled Nursing facility is seeking part-time Receptionist.
Job Summary: The Receptionist performs many tasks, including but not limited to:
· Greeting and assisting visitors and residents in a professional, courteous manner.
· Providing visitors and residents with a Concierge-level of customer service, including:
· Ensuring all visitors and residents receive a warm, helpful experience in the resolution of any inquiry and/or question, either personally or by escorting the visitor or resident to an appropriate staff team member for further action.
· Welcoming on-site vendors, determining nature of business, and conducting them to appropriate location and/or staff team members.
· Answering questions about organization and providing callers with address, directions, and other necessary information.
· Answering incoming telephone calls, determining purpose of calls, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department; when necessary, retrieving messages from voice mail and forwarding to appropriate personnel.
· Taking and delivering messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
· Monitoring visitor and/or vendor access.
· Receiving, sorting, and routing mail; maintaining and routing publications.
· Maintaining fax machines, assisting users, sending faxes, and retrieving and routing incoming faxes.
Every Thursdays 4pm to 8pm
Every other weekend 5pm to 8pm
Helping with vacation time
Apply to Indeed.com
or in person to
1800 Colonial Parkway
Inverness, IL 60067-1216
Phone #: 847/776-1216
Rosewood Care Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual based on gender, race, color, nationality, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other reason prohibited by law.
Job Type: Part-time