Small commercial litigation and business law practice in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey is seeking a highly-motivated attorney with 4+ years of significant transactional experience to become a part of our growing team.
Attorney will be responsible for various transactional work, including:
- Real estate contracts;
- Commercial lease agreements;
- Purchase and sale agreements;
- Vendor agreements;
- License agreements
- Construction agreements,
- Partnership agreements; and
- Corporate formation agreements.
- The ability to work independently and with a team;
- Be a creative thinker with strong analytical skills;
- Have excellent communication;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Possess strong time management skills.
- Litigation experience is a plus;
- Must also be barred in both New York and New Jersey.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Transactional: 4 years (Preferred)
- Candidate MUST be barred in New York and New Jersey (Required)