BEGIN YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AS AN INTERN WITH NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL
One of America’s Top 25 internships according to Vault.com, Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative interns strive to understand their clients' goals and visions to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to achieve their financial objectives.
Our Financial Representative interns come from varying academic backgrounds and experiences to build rewarding practices and relationships with our clients. As you excel in your internship, you will be supported by our network of specialists, training programs and mentoring opportunities to help your clients and to build your practice.
- Representatives help clients to achieve and maintain financial security by providing financial advice and matching solutions with clients’ needs and goals.
- Develop a rapport with clients and foster long-term relationships.
- Be knowledgeable about Northwestern Mutual financial products and financial market trends.
- Build and maintain client bases, keep current client financial plans up-to-date and build a portfolio of new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Provide dedicated and focused client experiences.
BY JOINING OUR TEAM, YOU'LL HAVE ACCESS TO:
- An award-winning training program to help you get started.
- Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career.
- A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition, and rewards.
- The opportunity to design your roadmap to leadership and specialized roles.
- Leading industry products and solutions built on an integrated technology platform.
- Financial support for professional designations and certifications, such as the CFP® certification or Series 6 & 63 licenses, which will boost your career from Financial Representative intern to Financial Advisor.
- A rewarding career, with extraordinary income potential and a variable compensation model, including recognition and bonuses, where hard work directly relates to your sales results.
WHO WE ARE:
At Northwestern Mutual, we believe that everyone deserves to “spend their lives living” and that a strong financial plan is a cornerstone for ensuring that reality! Financial security is not just something that happens in retirement but is what enables our clients to spend their lives living!
Our teams of financial advisors across the nation embody these beliefs and are committed to helping clients reach their financial goals. With over 70% of American’s citing that their financial planning needs improvement, a career with Northwestern Mutual provides abundant opportunities to serve this growing need!
Recognized by FORTUNEas one of the "World's Most Admired" companies, Northwestern Mutual has been among the leaders in the financial services industry for nearly 160 years and has a proven track record of financial success.
keywords: college, intern, internship, university, campus, top 10, top 100, top producer, president's club, revenue producer, account executive, sales rep, sales consultant, business development, account development, sales executive, sales associate, account manager, sales, account manager, sales rep, outside sales, inside sales, business development, sales executive, marketing executive, salesman, account manager, sales coordinator, sales associate, logistics, attorney, business development, banking, finance, loans, bank, sports, sports marketing, sales, selling, coachability, strong motivation, competitive nature, organizational skills, rejection tolerance, communication skills, aptitude in building rapport, ability to grasp customer requirements, ability to work independently and take initiatives, sales rep, sales advisor, sales manager, b2b,b2c, marketing, lawyer, logistics, sales management, sales, director, inside sales rep, account manager, account executive, sales associate, fortune 100, fortune 500, top training program, top training and development
Job Type: Internship
- Philadelphia, PA (Required)
- Are you a full-time college student?