Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for an Architect/Engineering Support opportunity for our customer in Aiken, SC to support the Savannah River Site.
Architect shall be:
- Experienced in building design, construction document preparation and construction including, but not limited to emergency egress routing, general building and task-oriented lighting, building code compliance and access requirements.
- Responsible for analysis of existing facilities and space planning; development of design including fire barriers and penetration seals; coordination with structural, civil mechanical and electrical disciplines; materials resource and specification development; building code research, analysis, and compliance; preparation of CSI specifications; vendor document reviews, construction oversight and project closeout.
- Knowledge in applicable Codes and Standards, including but not limited to, NFPA 101, 221, 10; OSHA 1310; ICC-IBC; ABA; and LEED.
- Experienced user of Bentley MicroStation, preferably 3D
Pay is commensurate with experience:
Principal Architect (15+ years of experience)
Senior Architect (10 to 14 years of experience)
Architect (5 to 9 years of experience)
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net/careers.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details, Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401 (k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities. Architect 5-9 years exp.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $84,000.00 to $170,000.00 /year
- architectural design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bentley Microstation: 1 year (Preferred)
- other CAD software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off