In order to be considered please apply at: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/530225000
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST CURRENTLY RESIDE within 70 miles of the Window Rock area.*
- Supervise office operations, supervisors, and clerks responsible for supporting various automation activities.
- As needed train or supervise others to train, office employees on software, hardware and automation operations.
- Manage automation functions in the office; the first line-of-contact for all hardware, software, and telecommunication problems in the office, troubleshooting duties, and evaluating, analyzing, and coordinating automation operations to efficiently support office functions with available equipment.
- Conduct on-site LAN/WAN hardware diagnostics for infrastructure cabling and hardware such as router, switches, servers, mobile devices, laptops, iPads, personal computers (PCS), Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) telecommunications systems and printers.
- Responsible for the paper and automated tracking of property management to include: ensure necessary forms are accurately filled out; property management systems are updated, and regular audits are performed and secured devices are stored.
- Schedule and coordinate data entry operations for optimal use of workstations and print devices. Manage the property control system for Office Computing Equipment (OCE), Mobile Commuting Equipment (MCE) and peripherals; coordinated printing activities and assuring that printers are prepared to handle large jobs, long-running print jobs without jams, breakdowns, and toner shortages.
Occasional travel - Position may require occasional travel.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour