Desired Skills & Experience:
A successful content specialist requires excellent communication and analytics skills, marketing savvy and the ability to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Execute SEM strategies from conception to execution through completion.
- Identify areas of opportunity and inefficiency that can lead to a greater increase in KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) while maintaining budget efficiencies.
- Perform daily operations of accounts and campaigns including but not limited to:
- Keyword optimizations and refinement
- Creating unique and compelling ad copy.
- Familiar with creating and executing bid strategies to achieve highest ROI.
- Creating and adjusting ad extensions
- Conduct analysis to measure performance and drive strategy and discussion.
- Stay up-to-date on changes to the Paid Search space.
- Work with team to execute ad hoc requests as needed.
- 1-3 years experience with Google Adwords.
- Understanding of paid search
- Proficiency with Google docs, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Quality writing and verbal communication skill is a necessity.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Passionate about SEM and the digital space.
- Not required, but pluses include:
- Google Adwords certified is a plus
- Google Analytics certified is a plus
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus
- We’re offering very competitive compensation for this position (based on experience) to attract strong candidates.
- Health Insurance Offered
- 401K Match Programs available
About the Company:
Aronson Advertising is a Chicago-based ad agency.
Aronson Advertising specializes in advertising and marketing solutions across all multimedia platforms. Services provided are, but not limited to: print, video production, animation, web (banner ads), and direct mail.
For more information, visit www.aronsonads.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- SEO: 1 year (Required)
- Google Adwords: 2 years (Required)
- PPC: 1 year (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19