Overview: Millennium Corporation is hiring a Computer Support Specialist III in New York, NY.* Candidate must have an active Secret Clearance.*
Responsibilities: The Computer Support Specialist III will:
- Deliver IT technical support to approved seat service USACE end users at 1650 different CONUS and OCONUS locations and sites to ensure proper configuration, installation, and maintenance of data input/output devices to include 40,000 laptops/tablets/workstations, 13,000 mobile devices, 32,000 VOIP devices, monitors, printers, scanners, copiers, cabling, external data storage devices, and network interface devices. Provide timely restoral and proper maintenance of USACE laptops/tablets/workstations and peripheral devices.
- Provide recommendations on lifecycle replacement of equipment and manage full-asset management lifecycle from acquisition to disposition IAW USACE policies. Responsible for day-to-day logistics of deploying integrated solutions, including scheduling, provisioning, imaging, patching, securing, sanitizing, testing, tracking, distribution, storage, and transportation of assets.
- Provide support for USACE COOP activities and USACE-approved training for new technology deployment at CONUS and OCONUS locations. Identify, logs and track user issues, software conflicts and hardware device conflicts through IT incident ticketing system; provide resolution and/or escalate for assistance. Provide desk side technical support services that require technical support or root cause determination that exceeds Tier 1/2 support capabilities.
- Provide day-to-day technical guidance and desk side support technical assistance to team members. Update and maintain a knowledge base for investigating, diagnosing, and resolving incidents as applicable.
- Candidate must have an active Secret Clearance.
- Associates Degree and 6 years of experience OR 9 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Must be IAT Level I Certified or higher (A+ CE, Network+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security)
Business Development: Assist with Business Development activities as required to support Millennium's strategic business objectives, which may include but not limited to participation in technical interviews, creation of technical documentation, general proposal writing support and proposal color reviews.
- Must be comfortable with prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at a time.
Travel Requirements: Less than 10% travel required
About Us: Millennium is a strategic management, cybersecurity and systems engineering firm – driven by results and focused on people as we help our customers achieve mission success. With a proven track record of performance with the Army, Navy, OSD, DHS and other agencies, Millennium is a uniquely qualified and committed partner to the Federal Government. It is through our work that the U.S. military and government is able to identify, manage and defeat threats.
Location: 26 Federal Plaza, New York, NY 10007
Job Type: Full-time