St Moritz Building Services, Inc. is actively seeking motivated individuals for a Part Time Janitorial assignment in the Morgantown, WV area.
To be the regional leader in highest quality, cost-efficient commercial cleaning by providing exceptional customer service and quality management solutions to our clients.
As a part of our professional cleaning team you would be servicing clients in the following ways:
- Maintaining building interior by dusting and polishing furniture, equipment, mirrors, and fixtures; washing windows, counters, walls, ceilings, and woodwork; sweeping, wiping blinds, furniture, and carpeting; resupplying restrooms; replacing light bulbs.
- Maintaining building accessibility and appearance by picking up papers and trash
- Removing trash from receptacles to the disposal or recycling areas
- Keeping cleaning equipment operational by following manufacturer's operating and care guidelines; completing operator repairs and parts replacement.
- Maintaining safe working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintaining continuity between shifts by documenting cleaning actions; noting areas requiring additional care or monitoring
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Skills/Qualifications sought to be successful in this position:
- Attention to detail
- Self Motivated
- Effectively communicating and informing other team members of needs & issues
- Possessing a Valid Driver's License or Identification Card
- Successfully completing a company Criminal Background Check and Motor Vehicle Report
- St Motitz supports a drug free work zone
St. Moritz Building Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends