As a member of the Executive Management Support team, provide administrative support to GRC leadership, promote the Mission of Goodwill, and manage the needs of the GRC (post-retail) building(s).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manages GRC/Post Retail departmental relationships to coordinate necessary work orders relating to, but not limited to, security, housekeeping, and maintenance.
2. Assist with various clerical duties; maintain records, retrieve information, produce correspondence and perform errands as requested, for GRC/Post Retail leadership.
3. Coordinates/attends meetings as scheduled to include meeting support and minute preparation.
4. Acts as a liaison between WFS and GRC leadership.
5. Maintains and replenishes inventory of office equipment and supplies, requiring accounting practices to be followed.
6. Coordinate services as needed with external vendors (Dahill, Vending, etc.).
7. Ensure Front Desk coverage in place at all times to acknowledge all visitors and direct them to the appropriate Goodwill representative; assists guests with questions.
8. Responsible for maintaining GRC/Post Retail staff directory, staff extensions.
9. Maintain professional atmosphere within public areas, to include overall presentation of the reception area.
10. Provides leadership to GRC Clerical Staff to assist individuals in achieving performance goals.
11. Directs, supervises and coordinates workloads of GRC Clerical Staff.
12. Works with Sr. Director, Executive Support to develop departmental budget and monitor expenditures.
13. Coordinate and supervise use of intern at GRC front desk; responsible to train other front desk relief.
14. Maintain a positive, team oriented relationship with management and peers; encourage interactions between all departments.
15. Represents the company in the community in a positive fashion.
16. All work reflects a neat, professional image.
17. Demonstrates ethics and complies with Corporate Compliance Program.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide support as needed for the overall goals of the Executive Support Office team.
2. Establish and maintain professional and cooperative working relationships with all stakeholders.
3. Uphold a professional and positive atmosphere of first impressions for EMS and GCT.
4. Assist with projects or other duties as assigned by Sr. Director, ESO or CEO.
This position has supervisory responsibilities over the PBX Operator and GRC Receptionist positions.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. At least two years of office experience.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication.
4. Ability to prioritize work; uses anticipatory management.
5. Strong interpersonal, supervisory, organizational and communication skills.
6. Superior customer service skills.
7. Ability to deal with difficult visitors or phone callers.
8. Creative and flexible problem solving.
9. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
10. Moderate skill level of Microsoft Office products in a Windows environment. (Skills test given).
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
$17.50-$22/hour depending on experience and qualifications.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.