Customer Service Agent (Work-From-Home) Position Details
- Handling inbound customer calls to provide exceptional customer support in a timely manner.
- Learning detailed client information, and the ability to pass all certification courses.
- Consistently meet established productivity metrics, schedule adherence, and quality service, coupled with researching every issue and providing resolutions.
- Ability to create own schedule upon passing certification courses.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work with management and team to probe for problem solving when needed.
- Must be in attendance for duration of training schedule.
- Customer service focused toward customers, business clients, and CSA team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, experience is preferred but not a
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills, along with active listening.
- Supports a friendly, happy, effective working environment.
- Home office or work station.
- Must live in United States (except: California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, and Wisconsin States)
- PC Desktop or Laptop w/ Windows 7 or better. MAC Computers accepted(except MacBook Pros), Windows preferred.
- Ethernet capabilities (WiFi not acceptable).
- USB Headset with Microphone.
- Hardwired Telephone or Voice Over IP(Optional).
- This position is an Independent Contractor position, in which Agents have the ability to set own schedule, provide own equipment, and work with multiple clients at one time.