This position is incentive eligible.
Salary Estimate: $78208.00 - $127462.40 / year
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Director of Revenue with HCA Healthcare you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
Colleague recognition program
Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Healthcare family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Director of Revenue to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
As a Director of Revenue, you will serve as the central point of contact for revenue cycle operations in the Physician Services Group (PSG) Division for our Parallon business partners. Your role will direct and coordinate revenue cycle activities, including insurance verification/preauthorization, self-pay policies and processes-front end and back end, physician query processes, denial analysis, coding analysis, insurance company reimbursement analysis.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Oversee the revenue cycle efforts in the practices within the division, partnering with Parallon and other HCA PSG departments.
- Serve as the primary liaison for communication and follow up between assigned practices and Provider Enrollment
- Serve as primary contact for the CPC and the hospital Medical Staff offices for credentialing and re-credentialing all providers.
- Ensure the timely completion of deliverables in conjunction with the enrollment process is met, including facilitating across departments throughout the life cycle of onboarding.
- Manage all Division/Market-related Provider Enrollment special projects and reporting.
- Assist in the training of other Directors of Revenue with the Group as needed.
- Plan and conduct training of a Provider Enrollment Department in any Market/Division hospital acquisitions as needed.
- Manage and approve all Provider Enrollment Claims, on Hold write-offs, and administrative adjustments regularly.
- Create outstanding application reports (applications that are older than 120 days) to Provider Enrollment for follow up.
- Collaborate with Parallon's Division Account Manager and practice leadership to improve Division A/R Days (charge Lag, claims on hold, insurance denial issues, and training).
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- Five years of medical billing or collections experience along with supervisory experience of at least three years required.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Director of Revenue opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.