Biocytogen is a premier partner that provides one-stop solution for drug development, from concept to IND application. With cutting-edge technologies, state-of-art animal facility, and world-class platforms for efficient antibody drug development, Biocytogen offers animal model generation, antibody fully human RenMab mouse model, therapeutic antibody discovery and development, in vivo/in vitro preclinical studies, CMC/CDMO and regulatory affairs support. Biocytogen collaborates with more than 70% of top 50 pharmaceutical and biotech companies worldwide. Together, we discover innovative medicines for a better, healthier world.
Biocytogen Boston in vivo Team is seeking a talented, enthusiastic, highly motivated in vivo Pharmacologist to execute relevant disease models to support preclinical research services for biotech or pharma companies. The successful candidate will be a strategic key member of a fast-paced and expanding CRO company in evaluating novel therapeutics agents for clients. The ideal candidate will contribute extensively with hands-on in vivo experience and experiments and will have a future opportunity to manage 1-3 research associates to generate robust pharmacological and disease relevant biological data for customers.
- Planning, design, and development of animal models and detailed protocols to test the biological efficacy of therapeutic agents for clients.
- Support BD/Sales team to engage with the potential clients for their project planning as either project manager or study director.
- Lead and carry out in vivo service projects for clients.
- Design and carry out internal model build projects and various humanized mouse model characterization and validation.
- Design and perform preclinical studies with troubleshooting ability and being able to guide junior associates.
- Present and update results clearly and concisely to clients.
- Prepare summary data for internal discussion and reports to higher level administrator(s)
- Hire, mentor, train and professionally develop research associates.
- PhD in pharmacology, immunology, cancer biology or related field in Biomedical Sciences with minimum 3+ years of academic or biotech/pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Extensive relevant research experience using animal models as evidenced in publications is required.
- Great hands-on experience with syngeneic mouse tumor models with expertise in drug administration, tumor cell culture, tumor cell inoculation, tumor measurement, blood and tissue collections.
- Proficiency in establishing in vivo PK/PD models and providing PK/PD service is required.
- Proven track record of managing team or projects in industry or academic labs.
- Experience in isolation and profiling analysis of primary cells, especially immune cells from tumors and tissues, is desirable.
- Extensive surgical skills in rodents with more than one therapeutic area are desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)