The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision:
To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day.
As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
All posting locations:
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
05 - Marketing
05 - 05 - Marketing Research- Insights
Description & Requirements
The Business Processes team’s goal is to help the Kraft Heinz eCommerce team drive outsized growth by creating and altering processes to drive insights- streamline routines- and deliver new and valuable information to the organization. The team is responsible for all eCommerce related processes- including: Integration with the total Kraft Heinz business- Weekly and monthly reporting cycles- 3rd Party management- Data ingestion and timing- and Digital shelf measurement and uses. In addition to working on enhancing existing processes- the Business Processes team also leads a variety of projects to ensure the eCommerce team is measuring the right KPIs and reviewing them in the correct processes. The team works very closely with many cross functional teams- including Analytics- Sales- Media- Content- Finance- and Category Management.
The Manager will be responsible for owning end-to-end optimization of critical business processes as well as the roll out of the processes to the full eCommerce team and other Kraft Heinz leadership. The role will be critical for driving continuous improvement and simplification on a high growth team.
Own end-to-end optimization and improvement of eCommerce processes and manage implementation across entire eCommerce team. Strong communication skills are necessary in order to effectively implement recommended improvement across a large team.
Create appropriate documentation that allows all stakeholders to clearly understand steps of the process and track any updates or changes- as well as references to quickly bring all team members up to speed.
Communicate with cross functional teams to understand existing routines both internally and externally to evaluate where standardization and optimization could assist in increasing efficiency or effectiveness of routines.
Be a thought leader in process design and overall strategic thinking- creating standardization and processes when necessary to ensure teams are focused on value adding work.
Collaborate with leadership and total US zone to ensure the eCommerce team is fully integrated into all relevant total Kraft Heinz routines- creating reporting mechanism to ensure impacted teams are informed of any insights from these routines.
Lead cross functional teams in additional projects to understand the effectiveness of different tactics we may be using or planning to use to drive KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Process-oriented thinking with the ability to question existing processes- determine key decisions and questions- and define the possible paths forward.
- Must posses the skills to quickly analyze situations and identify gaps in data and processes- and be able to plan and execute project plans to implement processes.
- Process mapping experience is a plus
- Ability to articulate a compelling vision- using very strong communication skills to get things done.
- Leadership skills to complete decision making and problem-solving tasks. Must be able to think strategically and understand the big picture and have the ability to understand the full team impact of decisions.
- Strong communication skills are a must. The role will be responsible for sharing out their improvement plans with leadership and the entire team- and must be able to show the need and effectiveness of the solution.
- Ability to prioritize and shift between tasks- must be a self-sufficient worker who is willing to take on a challenge and highly driven to add value.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in a business-related field.
- Consumer packaged goods or eCommerce experience is a plus
- Experience with lean process management or value stream mapping is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity