We are seeking licensed Speech-Language Pathologists & Occupational Therapists to work with our pediatric populations. We have a variety of placements from clinic to various outreach locations as we provide services for numerous county wide program and state funded programs. We serve Head Start/Early Head Start, MDCPS, Charter schools, and Early Steps in addition to numerous other programs. As a non for profit, our clinicians also get to participate in professional training and in our screening and audiology related programs. We have full time positions as well as part time for those seeking additional work. This organization offers many opportunities for professional growth and we are currently also seeking for leadership roles.
We currently have FULL TIME positions for licensed SLP's who are already state licensed & credentialed.
WE have part time in Maimi Beach and full time in downtown facility with great hours.
HSCF hires full time with benefits as well as consultants depending on the positions indicated at time of hire. Our consultant rates range between $40-70 per hour depending on the working environment at time of hire.
- Speech-Language Pathology Degree/ Florida State licensure
- National Association Certification (CCC a plus); we will consider
Clinical Fellows for some programs
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish & Creole)
- Early steps provider a plus (*we are a contracted agency and can credential
you if not already an ES provider)
- Must meet all insurance provider standards and be provider with: medicaid, CMS, and CAQH
- Miami Dade County Public School ID a plus ++ but not required
- all our clinicians have the opportunity to work in various programs and sites and are offered rotations if requested. We facilitate all credentialing and specific certifications.
- Competitive schedule and salary; flexible and locations throughout the county.
- Team approach and support at all times (PT, OT, Vision specialist, Special education teachers, Orientation and Mobility Specialists).
- Training in PECS, Talk Tools, and other specialized programs.
- Participate in HSCF grant programs such as: parent/teacher education workshops/trainings and Early Childhood Heath screenings for vision, hearing speech/language.
- Will learn all aspects of early Steps program and Miami Dade County school system protocols
- Will see children 1:1 or in 2:1 rations (when beneficial to children and for specific grants such as pragmatic language groups)
- Will learn to develop and implement IFSP & IEP programs/goals (if applicable).
- Obtains to have a variety of work environments and schedules due
to the numerous programs we serve.