Under the general supervision of the Maintenance Team Manager:
- Completes assigned work orders and interfaces with production personnel in troubleshooting or design improvements
- Makes mechanical adjustments
- Lubricates machinery
- Diagnoses and corrects mechanical and basic electrical problems
- Fabricates parts as required
- Repairs and/or overhauls in-plant equipment
- other duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to closely interact with co-workers in and outside of the Maintenance Department
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and manuals
- Experience in repair and troubleshooting of packaging and/or processing equipment
- Demonstrated ability to methodically analyze and correct problems of a varied nature on a wide range of equipment and support systems
- Physical requirements require candidate to continuously lift weight up to 35 lbs. Frequently lift 50-75 lbs.
- Must be able to maneuver around equipment, climb stairs, and go up and down ladders to reach various equipment.
- Ability to work overtime and on weekends is required, flexibility is needed
- Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Candidate must have knowledge of preventive maintenance practices
- Demonstrated process improvement ability and leadership
Performs other general plant duties as assigned by supervision
We are an EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
- Industrial Maintenance: 5 years (Preferred)
- Industrial Mechanic: 5 years (Required)