Protech Home Medical, a rapidly growing leader in the provision of clinical respiratory equipment and service to patients is seeking a highly-motivated, energetic and experienced individual to become part of our organization.
You'll be a valuable team member working with top physicians in the sleep, cardiac and respiratory market to accomplish sales goals and increase awareness and education of Respiratory Failure and other respiratory related diseases. In this exciting and unique sales role, you will be responsible for sales and education of respiratory equipment to meet the needs of both physicians and patients.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows.
- Coordinate with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements/ Work Experience: Proven sales success, medical or pharmaceutical sales experience required. A respiratory therapist degree/licenses and experience with respiratory/sleep background a huge plus, but not required.
To be immediately and seriously considered for this dynamic sales opportunity, you must have the following:
- Candidates should have 2 plus years of medical, clinical, or pharmaceutical sales experience or clinical experience as a respiratory therapist in a hospital, facility or homecare setting.
- Strong pharmaceutical, medical supply, medical services, or medical device background would be an ideal fit
- Respiratory/Sleep sales experience is a major plus
- Professional Appearance, Positive Attitude and Excellent Communication Skills with a HIGHLY ENERGETIC SALES PERSONALITY!
- Able to pass a background check upon hire
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive day rates.
- Competitive commission structure.
- Vehicle allowance.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time