We are looking for someone to drive lead & revenue generation for foreUP through Affiliate, Partner, and Referral programs. We currently have over 900 clients across the US, and we have excellent standing within our industry and across our client base. This leaves prime opportunities for driving leads from affiliates and existing client referrals.
The individual we choose will be the point person for:
- Creating referral & affiliate programs & optimizing for results
- Promoting the programs & networking to find affiliates/referring clients
- Helping our affiliate & referring clients achieve results
- Managing the relationships with these individuals
- Managing relationships & needs of existing partners
They will be responsible for all administrative aspects, including accountability tracking, reporting, and strategizing to develop overall plans by using internal and external tools to review campaign/program performance. They will be expected to distill pertinent data into actionable insights which will help drive change and growth for company leadership.
We recommend including a cover letter with your submission so our team knows why you feel qualified for the role based on the description below, and where you can add the most value.
Below is a breakdown of responsibilities across the three aspects of this role: partner relationship management, affiliate program management, and referral program management.
Partner Relationship Management
We have approximately 20 existing partnerships that require ongoing relationship management. This aspect of the role will likely be about 10-20% of the overall role.
- Manage existing partnerships including relationship development and ongoing communication.
- Coordinate technical conversations as needed.
- Explore, assess, and execute new approaches with existing partners.
- Build system to ensure accountability for all parties
- Work with design to create material for partners
- Work within the CRM (Hubspot) to create and follow processes, track results, and report to leadership
Affiliate Program Management
We have an existing affiliate program that will need to be revamped, introduced to all existing affiliates/partners, and marketed across the industry to drive affiliates.
- Create/update Affiliate program to incentive lead generation & revenue
- Grow the affiliate channel by developing new relationships that will contribute to our growth, expand our reach to new audiences, and drive new business
- Manage the affiliate program budget and sales forecasting
- Work with design to create material for Affiliates in their efforts to market & drive leads for foreUP
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the industry and closely monitor the competitive landscape.
Referral Program Management
We have referral incentives currently available, but no one to run and promote the program.
- Take our current "Referral Program" and optimize it for results
- Set metrics & manage referral budget
- Promote referral program internally and run internal initiatives, incentivizing team members where appropriate
- Promote program externally to drive lead generation through this valuable channel
- Work with design/marketing to build collateral and digital assets
- Deliver reports to marketing and company leadership for program effectiveness
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor's degree OR equivalent work experience in related field
- Minimum two years working with some form of affiliate, referral, and/or partner programs
- Sales experience (beneficial when recruiting affiliates)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize and stay well-organized
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations
- Effective project management skills, including demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with the ability to take direction and work independently with little supervision
- Ability to work effectively in a team & form critical relationships needed to push projects through successfully
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Must interact well with various personality types
- Lastly, this position must be able to "manage up", taking responsibility and ownership of the program and communicating results & efforts to management without day-to-day guidance
We recommend including a cover letter with your submission, so our team knows why you feel qualified for the role and where you can add the most value. Cover letters should directly address key elements of the role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Affiliate Program: 2 years (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking