Millions of people vist the Yahoo homepage for news, sports, finance, email, and more.
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.
- Outline the short- and long-term vision for the Home suite of products, including Yahoo.com homepage, Yahoo app, Yahoo Weather, AOL.com and the AOL app
- Define, manage and execute the strategy for our Membership-focused initiatives
- Lead, recruit, and retain a high performing team, fostering a dynamic of collaboration, growth, and professional development
- Manage our team of product managers to ensure they’re working toward our agreed-upon KPIs metrics and growing as product leaders
- Engage with GMs, Oath executives and other leaders to ensure we’re working collaboratively to meet corporate goals
- Liaise with Verizon as needed to communicate our plans and discuss future strategy
- Evangelize our roadmap to the broader Home team, ensuring it represents the requirements of stakeholders across editorial, revenue, design, sales and engineering
- Lead product innovation and discovery, grooming the roadmap and managing shifts in priorities
- Use our wide collection of data to drive decision-making and the identification of future opportunities
- Deliver key product enhancements through collaboration with our design, sales and engineering teams
- Serve as an industry thought leader and represent the Oath News brands at industry and external events
- 10+ years of experience leading product management teams that build scaled, consumer facing, digital products in both start-ups and established companies
- 5+ years experience building large scale, consumer facing, web based products in the role of a Product Manager
- Strong attention to detail, with demonstrable abilities in data-driven decision making, roadmap prioritization and superb design sensibility
- Exemplary problem solving skills and ability to tackle and translate complex business problems
- Experience developing and leveraging relationships in the media industry to advance market knowledge and influence product opportunities
- Experience engaging C-suite level employees
Oath is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Oath is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or participate in the application process.
Currently work for Oath? Please apply on our internal career site.