(iBiz) is an information technology (IT) and business consulting small business providing next-generation solutions to federal government customers. Our mission is to maximize the use of IT systems, business process engineering, research and analysis, and customer-focused best practices to implement Vision & Innovation That Works. Our experience developing effective, scalable, and usable IT and program management solutions helps solve our customers’ real-world business problems. Founded in 2002, iBiz is headquartered in Rockville, MD and has been recognized as a Washington Post 2015 and 2016 Top Workplace and 2018 Best Places to Work awardee by the Washington Business Journal. If you enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced environment with friendly people who are truly driven to achieve superior results, iBiz is for you!
The Senior Audio-Visual Technician will be responsible for setting up and adjusting audio-visual equipment, performing routine maintenance, and assisting in editing tapes. The candidate will work with producers/directors on design, testing, installation and positioning of equipment, and props for live events or meetings.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining an accurate record of equipment inventory and troubleshooting equipment problems
- Providing live-event support, coordination, and pre-event planning assistance for local and globally-broadcast events
- Coordinating, testing, and maintaining digital signage displays
- Providing maintenance services for equipment, including routine assessment and preventive maintenance services, request fulfillment, and troubleshooting
- Providing regular reports summarizing AV events, incidents, and request
- Providing move support and assistance to organization to adopt and operationalize their integrated/installed new modernized AV systems and equipment at the new headquarters
- Maintain and operate meeting roomsRequired Skills, Education, Certifications and Experience
- AA + 9 years of relevant experience; or
- No degree + 10 years of relevant experience
- Must have proven experience and exceptional skill managing calendars for multiple stakeholders/managers using Microsoft (MS) Outlook and Skype instant messaging
- Possess proficiency in a specific area of discipline
- Setting up and adjusting audio-visual equipment, performing routine maintenance, and assisting in editing tapes
- Advanced skill level in setting up and adjusting audio-visual equipment, performing routine maintenance, and editing tapesPhysical requirements for this position
Must be able to lift 40 lbs or greater
Must be able to sit, stand, or work at desk for long periods.
DIGITALiBIZ, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, creed, national origin or ancestry, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, status as a veteran, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (collectively any “Protected Basis”).
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 10 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Typical start time:
Typical end time: