My Guys Moving & Storage cares about the success of every employee. It is our goal to give each helper, mover, and driver the opportunity to become a better employee while making more MONEY! We have a training program that specifically outlines how employees can make more money while learning more skills. The more skills you have, the more money you make.
About the job:
We cater to homeowners both local and out of state. Our movers and drivers are trained on the My Guys moving recipe to ensure everything runs smooth with minimal hiccups.
Movers can be trained to work both residential and commercial relocation services and perform tasks such as packing, driving, interstate moves, and loading & unloading household goods.
Responsibilities as a Professional Mover:
- Must be able to lift heavy items and physically capable of walking up and down several flights of stairs
- Take pride in carefully handling customer items
- Able to function in a fast paced, sometimes high-pressured environment
- Must be able to communicate clearly with other crew members, clients, and move coordinators
- Must be a good listener and able to take direction from Team Leader
- Reliable, punctual and available for flexible work schedules
- Responsible for communicating with Team Leader of any pre-existing damaged items
Why work with My Guys Moving?
- Monthly Customer Service award bonuses
- Seasonal Awards party
- Take advantage of our Growth from Within Program to acquire more skills and make more money
- Work with friends and make money with our Referral program
- Weekly Team huddles to learn how to improve skills and make more money
- Become part of a growing organization!
If you are looking for an opportunity to make great money and be part of a growing company, APPLY NOW!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Profit sharing
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Year round work
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Moving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Truck driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location