We are seeking a long term Pet Groomer with a minimum of 1 year experience and proven capability to groom and grow within our company. You will be responsible for the overall care and well-being of the animals at our facility.
- Experience with dog grooming and/or Bathing and ready to demonstrate expert skill from day one.
- Must be able to stand for long hours; No lifting needed, grooming tables have hydraulic and electric adjustable platforms
- Must have the ability to perform all grooming services from start to finish .
- Must be able to converse with clients to identify what they want, Interact with pet parents in a friendly and professional manner, providing excellent customer service and addressing their grooming-related inquiries.
- A commitment to maintaining a clean and safe grooming environment.
- Bilingual a plus.Grooming certificate a Plus.
- Applicants must have the ability to perform all grooming services from start to finish according to customer preferences / breed standards.
- Monitor pet's health during grooming process and report any concerns .
- Perform various grooming services, including bathing, brushing, haircutting, nail trimming, ear cleaning, and other necessary grooming tasks based on the specific needs of each pet.
- Provide exceptional customer service by addressing client's needs and ensuring their satisfaction
- Keep accurate records of each pet's grooming history, including services provided, products used, any health concerns observed, and any additional notes required for future reference.
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in grooming, animal care or other related fields
- Basic knowledge of dog breeds, behavior, and common grooming practices.
- Ability to handle and restrain pets of various sizes and temperaments with care and compassion.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $500.00 - $800.00 per week
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to Commute:
- Alhambra, CA 91801 (Required)
Ability to Relocate:
- Alhambra, CA 91801: Relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: In person